Eat! Best of Restaurant Design
From the contents:
- Pauly Saal in Berlin, Germany (Boris Radczun & Stephan Landwehr)
- Ciel de Paris in Paris, France (Noé Duchaufour-Lawrance)
- Duecento Otto in Hongkong, China (Autoban)
- Ubon in Kuwait-City, Kuwait (Rashed Alfoudari)
- The Cube in Milan, Italy (Park Associati)
We eat with our eyes, as the saying goes: The right lighting, selected materials, and matching furnishing to create the desired atmosphere are just as important as the culinary delight itself when we dine out with our business partners, family, or friends.
This volume is a sumptuous menu of savory interior designs, a fascinating kaleidoscope of trend-setting international restaurants to satisfy any taste, mood or appetite. The projects highlight a great range of cultural contexts and diverse types of cuisine, always presented in an inspiring design that appeals to all our senses.