Fashion Worlds: Contemporary Retail Spaces
From the contents:
- Hermès Rive Gauche in Paris, France (RDAI)
- Siki Im Concept Store in New York, USA (Leong Leong)
- Monki Carnaby Street in London, Great Britain (Electric Dreams)
- Arzu Kaporl Gallery in Istanbul, Turkey (Autoban)
- Fame Agenda Docklands in Melbourne, Australia (Matt Gibson)
Fashion is a way of celebrating the diversity and variety of the world we live in. It is a state of mind and an extension of one's self. Buying clothes, whether it be street fashion, urban outdoor, prêt-à-porter or haute-couture, should always be fun and celebrated passionately as an unique experience.
Designers of fashion stores have the mission to create environments that provide the perfect stage for every garment and appeal to their specific target groups. This title presents the most innovative and creative examples from all continents. The spectrum ranges from strident designer shops to elegant boutiques and prestigious flagship stores. Every design in this volume is tailored to its task, thereby setting new design trends. It will certainly impress not only avowed fashion addicts, while awakening readers' desire to indulge in their next clothes shopping experience.